LOCATION: Hutton: Thornbury
STATUS: Completed 2018
ARCHITECT: Statkus Architecture
The home’s unique curved roofline turns heads in Thornbury. The project involved an extension to an existing dwelling and partial demolition of an old extension.
- Curved roofline and internal ceilings.
- Multiple skylights to bring in natural light.
- Heated polished concrete slab.
- Large glazed windows to living and bedroom areas.
- Oversized timber doors.
- Unique powder coated staircase with laser cut with patterns that match the balustrade to the first-floor main bedroom balcony.
- Outdoor concrete swimming pool with tiled and timber decked areas.