LOCATION: North Melbourne, Victoria
STATUS: Completed 2018
ARCHITECT: Jeremy Anderson Architects
This extensive renovation maintained the classical front of the existing dwelling and then openend up the back of the home into a modern living environment.
- Master bedroom overlooks the main living area void that goes from first floor ceiling to ground floor along with the external north facing windows.
- Steel stringer with timber tread stair case complements the dining area with style.
- Custom designed screen sliding doors.
- Cemintel BareStone cladding to the top storey
- Fuly exposed steel portal frames that make up the skeleton of the structure.
- External automated blinds to the large north facing windows.
- Natural blue stone floors to main living area.
- Capral commercial framed windows with custom designed openable screens.
- Under tile heating to bathrooms.