LOCATION: Northcote, Victoria
STATUS: Completed 2014
ARCHITECT: Statkus Architecture
Warrick were engaged to complete a major renovation of an existing dwelling in Northcote. The project involved opening up the back of the existing house to create an open plan living area, with new kitchen and deck area.
- Deck with steel canopy.
- Kitchen with curved island bench and cupboards.
- Spear shaped insert into slightly curvy wall feature.
- ModWood decking for low maintenance.
- Open plan laundry concealed with bifold doors.
- Large Velux skylight increase natural light.